Wednesday, June 1, 2011

introduction I guess.

Hello all of my blog readers. [katherine xD] My name is Michael, preferably mike, or boog. I'm eighteen years old currently. I love lady gaga. I think she is amazing. She is beautiful, talented and I love what she stands for. I'm single and ready to mingle at the moment ;]. I'm a highschool dropout, no that does not make me stupid. My favorite color is purple, and no that does not make me gay. I'm an avid reader. I yearn to have my license,but I have to get a job first, whic DOES mean that I'm unemployed. Ahh, the stereotypes of being a highschool drop out. Yeah, so this post was basically letting everyone know about me.   OH, I can't forget the most importent thing. I am a monster, a monster for life. If you don't know what that is, than you should learn how to press the power button on your internet cause your dumb. Here's a picture of me until I can get on my ipad to edit my blog...anyways, Goodbye. PAWS UP.


No comments:

Post a Comment